TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Chicken Rice Kebuli
- 500g Basmati Rice, Washed And Soaked For 10 Mins
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- 120ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 1.2kg Chicken, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1½ Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Large Onion, Sliced
- 1 No Cinnamon Stick
- 10 Nos Cloves
- 6 Nos Cardamom Pods
- 2 Nos Star Anise
- 130g Shallots
- 30g Ginger
- 4 Stalks Lemongrass
- 20g Fresh Coriander
- 12 Nos Whole Black Peppercorns
- Fried Shallots And Chopped Coriander
- Marinate the chicken with chicken marinade for 4 hours in fridge.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté all ingredients for sauté till fragrant. Then, add in the blended spice paste and stir fry till the oil rises.
- Next, add in the marinated chicken and cook with the paste till ¾ done, set aside.
- In a rice cooker, put in the rice, coconut milk, water and salt, mix well.
- Then, pour in the chicken mixture and give the rice a gentle mix, cook as per rice cooker instruction.
- Dish up and garnish generously with the fried shallots and chopped coriander.