TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Easy Cheese & Egg Fried Rice
- ½ Tsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- ½ Tsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- ½ Tsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 130g Chicken Breast, Thinly Sliced
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 60g Chinese Cabbage, Julienned
- 3 Sprigs Spring Onion, Sliced
- 2 Nos Eggs
- 3 Slices Cheddar Cheese, Finely Diced
- Oil For Frying
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken till cooked through. Break the eggs and lightly scramble it. Add in the rice and stir well.
- Toss in the cabbage, all Kimball Sauces and stir till well combined.
- Lastly, add in the cheese and give it a good stir till cheese has melted, turn off the heat, toss in the spring onion, mix well and serve immediately.