TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fry Shrimp with Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Thai Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- Oil For Frying
- 80g Red Onions, Sliced
- 4 Nos Dry Chilli, Cut Into 1” Length
- 12 Pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 300g Prawns, Deveined With Shell Intact
- 60g Toasted Peanuts, Crushed
- Heat up the oil and fry the onions, dry chilli & kaffir lime leaves till fragrant.
- Then, toss in the prawns and fry till cooked through.
- Lastly, add in crushed peanuts, all Kimball Sauces and dark soy sauce. Stir till well combined.
(*Recommendation: Serve with Kimball Dry Pasta for a more balanced meal)