TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Mac & Cheese With Popcorn Chicken
2 - 3 persons
- For Popcorn Chicken
- 8 pcs Chicken fillet (lightly pounded)
- Big pinch White pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp Vegetable oil
- ½ Egg
- ⅔ cup Corn flour
- Cooking oil
- For Mac and Cheese
- 150 g Kimball Macaroni, cook according to instructions on packet
- 2 cups Cooking cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Chopped parsley
- 2 ½ cups Kimball 1kg Cheese Sauce
- To prepare popcorn chicken, cut chicken fillet into thumb size and season with pepper, salt, garlic and oil.
- Mix chicken with egg and coat with corn flour. Heat up cooking oil and deep fry till light golden brown. Set aside.
- To prepare Mac & Cheese, pour Kimball Macaroni and cream into a frying pan. Bring to boil and season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Then add in Kimball Cheese Sauce and stir well. Serve Mac & Cheese with popcorn chicken.
Chef's tip: Can use frozen popcorn chicken to shorten preparation time.