TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
One Pot Spicy Seafood Rice
- For spicy seafood:
- 2 tbsp Kimball Chili Garlic Sauce (or Kimball Chilli Sauce)
- 200g Fish slices
- 200g Prawn
- 200g Squid
- For spicy tomato rice:
- 1 can (425g) Kimball Tomato Soup
- 2 cups Rice, washed
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 2 nos Bird’s eye chili, finely chopped
- 100g Tomato, diced
- 20g Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 50g Yellow onion, diced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- For spicy seafood, mix all the ingredients together and set marinate for 20 minutes.
- For spicy tomato rice, place all the ingredients into a rice cooker. Mix well and cook as per rice cooker instructions.
- Add in spicy seafood at the last 10 minutes of cooking time and let it continue cooking. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Chef tip: For a balance one pot meal, you may choose to reduce the seafood proportion and substitute with some vegetables like carrots, mushrooms and celery.