TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Chilli Tomato Chicken Wings
- 1 can Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 nos Bird’s eye chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander, finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- For chicken marinade:
- 750g Chicken wing, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- ½ tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 nos Egg white
- 1 cup Corn flour
- For garnishing:
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Marinate the chicken wings with the chicken marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
- In a small sauce pot, heat up the Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce, bird’s eye chilli, lemon juice and coriander. Set aside.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan, deep fry the chicken wings till crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat and place onto a serving plate.
- To serve, pour the spicy sauce over the fried chicken and toss well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.