TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Crispy Fried Ketupat with Ground Beef Sauce
- For dipping sauce:
- 2 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 150g Onions, fine diced
- 200g Minced beef
- 4 tbsp Sweet and spicy soy sauce (Kicap manis pedas)
- ½ cup Water
- 6 pcs Ketupat, halved
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and deep fry ketupat until golden brown. Set aside.
- For dipping sauce, heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté onions until soft. Add in minced beef and stir fry until beef is fully cooked.
- Add in all Kimball sauces, soy sauce and water. Bring it to a boil and turn off the heat. Serve sauce with deep fried ketupat.