TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Chilli Tomato Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1 can Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 120g Kimball Spaghetti, cook as per packet instructions
- 40g Onions, finely chopped
- 2 pips Garlic, minced
- 200g Minced chicken
- 60g Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic till soften. Add in chicken and cook till chicken is fully cooked.
- Then, add in mixed vegetables, chopped parsley and the Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- To serve, place Kimball Spaghetti onto serving plate and pour the spicy sauce on top. Serve hot.