TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Crispy Potato, Crabstick and Anchovies Bowl
- 1 kg Kimball Chili sauce
- 1 kg Kimball Tomato sauce
- 2 kg Anchovies
- 5 kg Crabstick, shred into ½“width
- 5 kg Frozen French fries
- Oil for deep frying
- 300g Paprika powder
- 600g Salted egg yolk powder
- 300g Parsley flakes
- Heat up oil in frying pan and deep fry anchovies, crabsticks and french fries until crispy. Then, place into a large pan.
- Add in paprika powder, salted egg yolk powder and parsley flakes. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in all Kimball sauces and mix well. Serve immediately.