TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fried Macaroni with Sausage (Macaroni Goreng Sosej)
- 6 tbsp Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kimball Thai chili Sauce
- 200g Kimball Macaroni, cook as per instructions on packet
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 50g Yellow onion, diced
- 100g Carrot, diced
- 5 pcs Sausage, cut into rings
- 2 pips Garlic, minced
- 1 can (425g) Button mushroom, cut into wedges
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- Heat up oil in frying pan and sauté onion until fragrant. Add in carrot and stir fry for 1 minute. Then, add in sausage, garlic and mix well.
- Pour in Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce and Kimball Thai Chili Sauce , add in mushroom and Kimball Macaroni . Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and serve hot.
Chef tip: For a creamier texture, can add in 2 tbsp of Kimball Mayonnaise just before dishing up.