TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Keropok Lekor Soup
- 5 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 6 cups Water
- 40g Onion, chopped
- 2 pips Garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, lightly bruised
- 1 no Bird’s eye chilli, coarsely sliced
- 100g Carrot, sliced round
- 120g Cauliflower floret
- 120g Celery, coarsely sliced
- 250g Keropok lekor, cut diagonally
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Daun sup for garnishing
- Heat up oil in a pot, sauté onion, garlic, lemongrass and chilli until fragrant.
- Pour in water and Kimball Oyster Sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add in vegetables and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Then, add in keropok lekor and simmer for 30 seconds. Serve hot.
Chef tip: For a more flavorful soup, pan fry keropok lekor slices until crispy and add in fried shallot.