TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stuffed Bean Curd
- For dipping sauce:
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 6 tbsp Kimball Thai Chilli Sauce
- 200 ml Water
- 4 tbsp Chunky peanut butter
- 1 no Bird’s eye chilli, chopped
- 15g Fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 12 pcs Bean curd
- Oil for deep frying
- For stuffing:
- 30g Pumpkin, julienned and blanched
- ½ cup Corn kernels, blanched
- 1 no Green apple, peeled, cored and julienned
- For dipping sauce, mix all ingredients until well combined and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok and deep fry bean curd until golden browned. Set aside to cool and cut into half diagonally.
- To assemble, make a slit along the long side of the bean curd triangles and fill it with some stuffing. Serve with dipping sauce.
Chef tip: Bean sprouts, cucumber and carrot can be used for authentic stuffing option.