TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Tomato Curried Chicken
- For chicken marinade:
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 100g Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 – 5 sprigs Curry leaves
- 200g Tomato, diced
- 4 nos Potato, diced
- 1kg Chicken, cut into pieces
- 50g Grated coconut, fried until golden brown
- 5 tbsp Meat curry powder
- 5 tbsp Cooking oil
- For gravy:
- 1 can Kimball Tomato Puree
- 3 ½ cups Water
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil in wok, sauté onion and curry leaves until fragrant. Add in the remaining ingredients accept ingredients for gravy. Mix well and stir fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Lastly, add in ingredients for gravy and simmer until chicken is cooked. Serve hot.
Chef tip: This is a mild curry which is suitable for kids. For a spicier curry, add a few bird’s eye chilli in step 2.