TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fried Noodle with Gravy
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Cheong Chan Thick Caramel Sauce
- 40g Onions, Sliced
- 30g Garlic, Minced
- 200g Prawns, Deveined With Tail Intact
- 2 Pcs Fish Cake, Sliced
- 100g Fish Balls
- 100g Mustard Greens, Cut Into 1”
- 2 Nos Tomatoes, Wedges
- 60g Baby Corn, Sliced Diagonally
- 2 Nos Red Chilli, Sliced
- ½ Cup Water
- 300g Yellow Noodle (*Recommendation: Serve with Kimball Dry Pasta for a more balanced meal)
- ½ No Lime
- Oil For Frying
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté onions and garlic till fragrant. Add in the prawns, fishcake and fish balls and fry till cooked.
- Add in the mustard greens, tomatoes, baby corn, red chilli and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then, add in all Kimball Sauces, Cheong Chan Thick Caramel, water, and yellow noodle (or Kimball Dry Pasta). Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Dish up, squeeze lime juice on top and serve immediately.