TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Terengganu-style stuffed squids
- 1 cup glutinous rice, soaked 4 hours
- 1¼ cup water
- 8 medium squids, cleaned
- 8 cocktail sticks
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- Some ginger, finely sliced
- 1 tsp fenugreek
- 180-200ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Cook glutinous rice, water and salt in an electric rice cooker. Set aside to cool.
- Stuff firmly into squids then secure with cocktail sticks.
- Combine squids, shallots, ginger, fenugreek, coconut milk, Kimball Mayonnaise, salt and sugar in a pot.
- Stir occasionally on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until squids are cooked through.