TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Chicken Mushroom Tamagoyaki Sushi
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Some olive oil
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups hot rice
- 3 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely sliced
- 2 pcs chicken breasts, fried
- Kimball Chili Sauce, as needed
- salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil and butter, fry two plate-sized omelets.
- Heat oil, saute mushrooms until done. Season to taste.
- Tear chicken breasts lengthwise, set aside.
- Combine hot rice, Kimball Mayonnaise, lemon juice, sesame oil, carrot, salt and black pepper.
- On sushi mat, place an omelet, spread sushi rice, then arrange chicken and mushroom on top.
- Pour Kimball Chili Sauce over. Roll gently and firmly. Slice with knife then serve.