TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Spiral & Fish Fingers in Aromatic Sauce
- 200g Kimball Spiral, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 350g Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
- 360g dory fillet, cut into fingers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised
- ¼ cup Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 cup daun selom, chopped
- Sufficient oil
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Fry fish in hot oil until golden. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, sauté onions until fragrant. Add lemon grass, stir well.
- Add Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce and Kimball Chili Sauce, cook until gravy boils. Season to taste.
- Mix in daun selom. Serve sauce with Kimball Spiral and fish fingers.