TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Chicken and Fettuccine Delight
- 350g Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
- 200g Kimball Fettuccine, cooked as per instruction on packaging
- 300g chicken breast
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup sweet basil, finely sliced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Rub chicken with salt, black pepper and cajun seasoning. Heat 2 tbsp oil, pan-sear chicken until cooked through. Remove and slice thinly.
- Heat remaining oil, sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce. Cook until it boils. Mix in basil, salt and black pepper.
- Serve sauce with Kimball Fettuccine and chicken.