TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Buttermilk Shrimp & Cabbage Fettuccine
- 1 can Kimball Creamy Buttermilk Pasta Sauce
- 125g Kimball Fettuccine, cook as per packet instructions
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 250g Shrimp, shelled & deveined with tail intact
- 60g Cabbage, thinly julienned
- 3 sprigs Curry leaves
- 1 Red chilli, sliced diagonally
- ½ tsp Coarse black pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Heat up the butter in a frying pan and sauté the shrimp till fully cooked.
- Then, toss in the cabbage, curry leaves, red chilli and black pepper. Mix till well combined.
- Lastly, add in Kimball Fettuccine, Kimball Creamy Buttermilk Pasta Sauce and water, stir well. Dish up and serve immediately.