TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Fried Ground Beef Spring Rolls
- 6 tbsp Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tbsp Kimball Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 60g Red onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 pcs Beef burger patties, diced
- 60g Mushroom, diced
- 2 sprigs Coriander, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet Spring roll wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- For dipping sauce (mix well):
- 4 tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 6 tbsp Kimball Chilli Sauce
- 1 no Bird’s eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- ¼ cup Hot water
- For garnishing:
- Chopped coriander
- Heat up oil in a frying pan, sauté red onions and garlic until fragrant. Add in beef burger patties and stir fry until cooked through.
- Next, add in mushrooms, all Kimball sauces and coriander. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Take 1 sheet of spring roll wrapper, place 2 teaspoon of filling and roll it up tightly, secure the edges with some water. Repeat step with the rest of the filling.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and deep fry spring rolls until golden brown. Dish up and serve with the dipping sauce.