TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Bbq Chicken Satay
1 hour + 2 hour (marinate)
8 - 10 persons
- 700g boneless chicken, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- ⅓ cup Kimball BBQ Sauce
- Ingredient A (Grind into fine paste)
- 3 stalks lemongrass, sliced
- 6 shallots, sliced
- 10cm turmeric root, sliced
- 50g sugar
- 3 tbsp Kimball BBQ Sauce
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Combine Ingredient A with chicken and mix well. Leave to marinate in a covered container in the fridge for 2 – 3 hours.
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, ensuring skewer tips are not exposed. Cook in a grill pan over medium heat for 5 – 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked satay on a tray and while still hot, brush on additional Kimball BBQ Sauce. Serve immediately with cucumber cubes.