TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Fish Head & Tofu Soup
- 600g Fish head, cut into 6cm pieces
- ¼ cup Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- 3cm Ginger, finely sliced
- 1 litre Water
- 1 Tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 2 cakes White soft tofu, cut into 5cm chunks
- 2 Tomato
- For garnishing:
- 2 stalks Spring onion, sliced finely
- 1 stalk Celery leaves, sliced finely
- 3– 4 Tbsp Crispy fried shallots
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and fry fish head pieces in batches until lightly browned, removing them onto a plate as they cook.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and fry garlic and ginger until golden brown. Add water, bring to the boil and add Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce and fried fish head. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add tofu and tomatoes, then simmer 5 minutes. Sprinkle with garnishes and serve hot with rice.