TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball ‘Kung Pao’ Chicken
- 400g Deboned chicken, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 10 Dried chillies, cut into 3cm lengths
- 3 cloves Garlic, bruised
- 2cm Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium onion, cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g Roasted peanuts
- 2 stalks Spring onion, cut into 4cm lengths
- For marination:
- 1 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Ground white pepper
- 2 tsp Cheong Chan caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Combine chicken pieces with marinade ingredients, mix well and set aside 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and fry chilli for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Fry garlic and ginger in the remaining oil until golden brown. Add onion, fry 2 minutes and stir in marinated chicken.
- Stir-fry over high heat for 8-10 minutes. Add peanuts, dried chilli and spring onion. Stir-fry another minute. Serve dish hot with rice.