TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Mushroom Omelette
- 4 large eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 button mushroom, chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tablespoon grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon Kimball Chilli Sauce
- Beat the eggs in a clean dry bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add milk and whisk further.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Sauté the onions and mushroom till soft. Next, add in spring onions.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir on medium high heat until the eggs are almost cooked.
- Reduce the heat and stop stirring and allow to cook on low flame.
- Scoop Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce onto the centre of the omelette.
- Sprinkle with both cheese and fold the omelette into half and slide it on the plate to serve.
- It is more delish to be served with Kimball Chilli Sauce.