TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Rendang Flavor Stir Fried Lontong
4 - 6 persons
- For cooking sauce (mixed well):
- 2 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Authentic coconut paste
- 6 tbsp Rendang paste
- 1 no Onion, sliced
- 350g Minced beef
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 150 g Long beans, cut into 1” length
- 12 pcs Ketupat, cubed
- 6 pcs Kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 pc Turmeric leaf, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up cooking oil in wok and sauté onion until fragrant. Then, add in beef and continue frying until well done.
- Pour in cooking sauce and stir fry until fragrant. Add in long bean and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in ketupat, kaffir lime leaves and turmeric leaf. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Chef tip: For those that prefer more gravy, do add on ½ cup coconut milk in step 2.