TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fried Fettuccine with Tomato Sauce
3 - 4 persons
- 300g Kimball Fettuccine, cook as per instructions on packet
- For cooking sauce:
- 8 tbsp Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 5 tbsp Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 200g Chicken breast, sliced
- 3 pips Garlic, chopped
- 120g Prawn
- 80g Baby corn
- 160g Tomato, cut into wedges
- 30g Daun sup, chopped
- Heat up oil in a wok, stir fry chicken until golden browned. Then, add in garlic, prawn, baby corn and stir fry until cooked.
- Pour in cooking sauce and tomato. Bring to a boil.
- Lastly, add in Kimball Fettuccine and daun sup. Stir well and serve hot.
Chef tip: You can substitute the vegetables according to your liking such as capsicum, cauliflower and celery.