TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Sausage Taco Bowl
- For sauce:
- 1 kg Kimball Mayonnaise
- 1 kg Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 kg Kimball Cheese Sauce
- 30g Salt
- 50g Paprika
- 1.5 kg Nacho chips
- 40 pcs Beef sausage frankfurters, cut into rings
- 1.5 kg Tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1.6 kg Corn kernels
- 1.8 kg Canned black beans, washed and drained
- 2.2 kg Shredded mozzarella cheese
- For sauce, mix all ingredients until well combined and set aside.
- To assemble, place some sauce on the base of the baking dish, top with some nacho chips, beef sausages, tomatoes, corn and black beans and mozzarella cheese. Repeat step in 3 layers ending with the cheese on the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.