TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Chili Tomato Stir Fried Angel Hair
- 1 can Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 120g Kimball Angel Hair, cook as per packet instructions
- 200g Prawn, skin and head intact
- 30g Yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Large tomato, wedges
- 80g Sawi, cut into ½”
- 2 pcs Tofu pok, sliced
- ¼ cup Water
- Oil for frying
- For garnishing:
- Spring onion
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and toss in the prawns and cook till it turns red. Then, add in onions, tomatoes, sawi, and tofu pok and stir fry for 1 minute or till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add in the Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce and water, bring to a gentle boil.
- Toss in the Kimball Angel Hair and stir till well combined. Turn off the heat and garnish with spring onion. Serve hot.