TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Chilli Tomato Seafood Padprik
- 1 can Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 40g Yellow onion, sliced
- 8 pcs Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, bruised
- 1 Red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 250g Prawns, head and skin intact
- 80g Long beans, cut into 2 inches
- 60g Carrots, cut diagonally
- 300g Squid, cut into ½ inch rings
- Oil for frying
- For garnishing:
- Red chilli, optional
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté onions, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass and red chilli till fragrant.
- Then, add in prawns and fry till fully cooked. Next, add in long beans and carrot then fry for another 30 seconds.
- Lastly, toss in the squid and fry till fully cooked. Pour in all Kimball sauces and stir well. Dish up and serve immediately.