TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fried Macaroni with Sweet & Sour Gravy
- 4 kg Kimball Macaroni, cook as per packet instructions
- 1 kg Kimball Chili Sauce
- 600g Kimball Tomato Ketchup
- 300g Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 300 ml Oil
- 150g Ginger, minced
- 450g Garlic, minced
- 200g Onion, minced
- 10 nos Bird’s eye chili, deseeded and halved
- 3 kg Medium prawns, skinned with tail intact
- 1.5kg Fish balls, halved
- 2.5kg Fish cake, thinly sliced
- 300ml Soy sauce
- 10 cups Water
- 2 kg Sawi, cut into 1” pieces
- 3 kg Tomatoes, diced
- 1.6kg Bean sprouts
- Heat up oil in the wok and sauté ginger, garlic, onion and bird’s eye chili until fragrant. Add in prawns and stir fry until cooked.
- Then, add in fish balls, fish cakes and stir well. Pour in all Kimball sauces, soy sauce, water and vegetables. Bring to a boil.
- Lastly, add in macaroni and bean sprouts. Stir well and ready to be serve.