TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Stir Fried Spaghetti with Green Sambal (Spaghetti Goreng Sambal Hijau)
4 - 6 persons
- 400g Kimball Spaghetti , cook as per instructions on packet
- 10 tbsp Kimball Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kimball Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 200g Beef pepperoni, sliced into strips
- Sugar and lime juice to taste
- For green sambal paste:
- 12 pcs Fresh green chili
- 8 pcs Green bird’s eye chili
- 5 pips Garlic
- 80g Fresh coriander, include roots
- 90g Spring onions
- ½ cup Water
- To make green sambal, blend all green sambal paste ingredients until fine.
- Heat up oil and stir fry beef pepperoni until fragrant. Pour in green sambal and stir fry for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add in Kimball Mayonnaise , Kimball Oyster Sauce and mix well. Toss in Kimball Spaghetti and mix well. Season with sugar and lime juice. Serve hot.
Chef tip: To add some crunchiness to the dish, fry the beef pepperoni until crispy, remove from heat and sprinkle on top of the pasta.