TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball Tofu with Minced Meat
- 3 silk tofu, cut into cubes and blanch in hot water with salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g minced beef
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 inches ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 dried chili, chopped
- 1 tbsp salted soy bean, soaked
- 1 tsp sze chuan pepper corns
- 1 tbsp spicy soy bean paste
- ½ cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp Kimball Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch, mixed with 2tbsp of water
- sugar, to taste
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped
- Heat up some oil in a wok and fry the minced beef till almost crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add in the sesame oil and sauté the ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add dried chili after.
- Sauté for a few more minutes then add in the salted soy bean, sze chuan pepper corns and spicy soy bean paste.
- Add beef stock, Kimball Chilli Sauce and Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce.
- Bring the gravy to boil and simmer for a few minutes. Add corn starch mixture to the sauce.
- When the gravy turns thick, add beef and tofu.
- Toss around and season with sugar. Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately