TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Kimball One-Pot Chicken Rice
10 mins + 20 mins (marinate)
- 350g chicken breast, diced ½ inch
- 3 tbsp Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce
- 4½ tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 7 slices ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1½ cups rice, rinsed
- 2¼ cups water
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sliced cucumbers
- Kimball Chili Sauce
- Marinate chicken with Kimball Oyster Flavored Sauce and Kimball Tomato Sauce for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil, sauté ginger and chicken in rice cooker pot until fragrant and turns golden.
- Add rice, water and season to taste with black pepper. Stir well then cover with lid.
- After 10 minutes, remove lid and stir gently. Continue to cook until done.
- Serve with cucumber and Kimball Chili Sauce at the side.