TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Chilli Tomato Stir Fried Chicken with Dates
- 1 can Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 450g Chicken, cut into bite size
- 40g Onions, sliced
- 3 pips Garlic, sliced
- 1 inch Galangal, sliced
- 2 stalks Spring onion, sliced
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 6 nos Cloves
- 1 Star anise
- 3 nos Cardamom
- 12 nos Soft honey dates, deseeded & roughly chopped
- ½ cup Water
- Oil for frying
- For garnishing:
- Spring onion
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion, garlic, galangal and spring onion till fragrant. Then, add in the cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and cardamom and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Next, add in dates, chicken and water. Cook on medium heat till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Lastly, add in the Kimball Spicy Chilli Tomato Pasta Sauce and cook for 5 minutes. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.