TAMBAH DRAMA RECIPES |
Spicy Fried Penne with Sardine
- 200g Kimball Penne, cook as per packet instructions
- 2 tbsp Kimball Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kimball Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 120g Yellow onion, sliced
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 2 nos Bird’s eye chilli, slit into 2
- 425g (1 can) Spicy sardine mackerel
- 150g Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions until fragrant, add in curry leaves and bird’s eye chilli. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Next, add in sardines and break it up a little. Then, add in tomatoes and stir well.
- Lastly add in all Kimball sauces and Kimball Penne, stir well. Dish up and serve hot.